Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fans: A must have in AZ

I have client from NYC who moved here in January into a gorgeous new home. She was adamant about having only chandeliers throughout her entire home because she loathed the look of ceiling fans. I told her to go through a summer here before she made that final decision. She refused and filled her home with chandeliers. Now it is almost July, she called me yesterday and we ordered 5 fans! Luckily she has a good sense of humor and plenty of space to find room for those chandeliers she is replacing.


One of my favorite fan vendors is Matthews Fan Co. They make it all here in the U.S.A and have probably the most unique fans I have ever seen. We put one in my In-laws home and it is an absolute conversation piece. Everyone that enters the home LOVES it and asks all about it. Lucky for me, she is so great and tells them to come see me and I will get them one! They have so many different styles, they even make wall fans! I have a secret love for their copper fans though. Talk about unique!


Check out more of their stuff here!

No comments:

Post a Comment