Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kitchen Lighting

Lighting up a kitchen is probably my favorite project. There's just so much cool stuff you can do! Carol and Vickie are best friends so of course, they came in together to get new lighting for their homes. They have such a fun fresh style & I loved working with both of them.





For Vickie's home we went with this Sonneman pendant, honestly one of my favorite lights ever. It is SO cool in real life. Unfortunately their website is for dealers only but we do have a catalog if you would like to come in and check out more of their stuff.







Carol did her kitchen remodel before I knew her but I had to show it because I love what she did.

She combined TechLighting's "FireFrost" cluster over her table with their "Inner Fire" pendants over her island. I love that idea! The beautiful thing about Tech Lighting is how customizable everything is. You should definitely check out their stuff. Even to flip through their Gallery is so inspiring.

Thanks megan for taking such awesome pictures! You can check out more of her stuff Here

No comments:

Post a Comment